Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Caring Tuesday

I love Maxine and her words of wisdom. Like today. I have to go to the lawyer again and after that the bank and it all pertains to my mother's estate. Yuk! I just want to explode at times but I think that others have a worse day so I think like Maxine and spill my coffee on someone else and that makes me feel better. Ha,ha,ha. 

                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday's Funnies

Gassy Granny


An old lady goes to the doctor and says, "I have this problem with frequent gas. Fortunately, the farts never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 10 times since I've been here, and I bet you didn't even notice!"
The doctor says, "I see. Take these pills and come back next week."
The next week the old lady returns. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my silent farts stink like the dickens."
The doctor says, "Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."


Gynecological Echo


A woman goes to the gynecologist for an exam. She puts her feet into the stirrups and the doctor begins his exam.

After a moment, he says, "You have an unusually deep vagina."

The woman replies, "You don't have to say it twice."

The doctor says, "I didn't."


                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photo

 
This is Bee with her daughter and son on the Carnival Breeze 2013 on John Healds Blogger's Cruise.

This next thing is just for Bee herself. You see, I was always big and I had reached 235 lbs and if I hadn't lost weight I think there was deadly consequences for me. Bee in her wisdom was losing her weight and she helped me lose my weight. Thanks Bee.

 
That's it for today. See ya.




























2 comments:

  1. What a nice thing to do for Empress Bee. She's feeling a bit down and you're such a good friend.

    I'm sorry that you're still working on your mothers estate. Find someone good to spill your coffee/tea on okay.

    Loved the joke about the old lady and her sinuses. Bwahahahahahaha. Bless her heart.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you paul! i can always count on you and sandee to cheer my up!

    hugs, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!