Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Very Interesting Tuesday

The Carnival Breeze
Yep, I called my travel agent, Nancy we talked about arranging my next cruise. My next cruise is the 
8 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Kitts & St. Maarten on my carnival Breeze. I informed her that I wanted a cabin on the port side, either decks 9 or 10 and I even told her what particular cabin numbers I wanted.  Our dinner will be at 6:00 as we had this last cruise which we totally enjoyed. So, I just have wait for Nancy's call about if it's done. Later will deal with the flights to Miami. I'm feeling really great this morning even though we have having a bad morning and day weather report. Snow is beginning right now, later we are suppose to receive sleet with ice and finally later rain. What a mess we'll have but I'm not going any where and with my cruise arranged I:m a happy camper this morning. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday's Funnies


Old Age 
 Seems an elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%. The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, “Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.” To which the gentleman said, “Oh, I haven’t told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I’ve changed my will three times!”

 Old Age 
 A group of senior citizens were exchanging notes about their ailments. “My arm is so weak I can hardly hold this coffee cup.” “Yes, I know. My cataracts are so bad I can’t see to pour the coffee.” “I can’t turn my head because of the arthritis in my neck.” “My blood pressure pills make my dizzy.” “I guess that’s the price we pay for getting old.” “Well, it’s not all bad. We should be thankful that we can still drive.”


Old Age 
 One night, an 87-year-old woman came home from Bingo to find her husband in bed with another woman. Angry, she became violent and ended up pushing him off the balcony of their apartment, killing him instantly. When brought before the court on charges of murder, she was asked if she had anything to say to defend herself. “Well, Your Honor,” she replied coolly. “I figured that at 92, if he could make love to another woman, he could fly!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos

 Atrium on the Carnival Dream

Cruise on the Carnival Dream with the Cruise Director John Heald & Captain Marino

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm just going to have to settle down to a bad weather day. Maybe I'll get a phone call from Nancy about my cruise. I'm smiling. Have a great day. See ya.


3 comments:

  1. Captain Massimo Marino, he's a great Captain but has no personality, as soon as he gets to an event he's looking at his watch to see how soon he can leave. I have cruised with him many times. But you are safe on his ship for sure!

    I booked the Breeze Jan 24th. Mine is the six day, I bet we are crossing paths that week! Maybe we can meet at least or maybe I can do a back to back. I'll have to see.

    Have a great day my friend!

    Bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on booking your next cruise. Hubby and I had such a horrible cruise to Hawaii we are done cruising. It was awful and then some. I wouldn't spend a dime on a cruise ship. They treated us like steerage and we were VIP folks. Cost a fortune to wait in long lines. Took us at least 3+ hours to get off the ship. Waited and waited. Never again.

    Loved all the jokes. As always.

    Have a fabulous day my friend and stay warm. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!