Saturday, March 28, 2015

Clearly, It's Saturday


Goood morning friends. Still very cold but the sun is bright this morning. We could be coming out of our deep freeze. Next week  from Monday to Friday will be in the 50's and near 60's. Monday I take out my Bumble Bee Camero. Zoom, zoom. I can't wait.Last night was a nice evening with our friends Al & Meilin. After they left I was able to enjoy my show Grimm and watch the news. Why? I have no idea. News today is always bad. In Detroit this woman had two children who it seems were being beaten but then they also noticed that in the freezer they found two bodies of her other two children. Crazy. Life is suppose to be wonderful.

              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday's Funnies

Two guys go hunting. Jerry has never gone hunting while Joe has hunted all his life. When they get to the northern Wisconsin woods, Joe tells Jerry to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand. After he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears a blood-curdling scream. He rushes back to Jerry and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!" Jerry says, "Hey, I tried. I really did. When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said, 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?' I couldn't keep quiet any more!"


At the police station, Bubba explained to the police officer why his cousins shot him. "Well," Bubba began, "We wuz havin' a good time drinking, when my cousin Ray picked up his shotgun and said, 'Hey, der ya fellows wanna go hunting?'" "And then what happened?" the officer interrupted. "From what I remember," Bubba said, "I stood up and said, 'Sure, I'm game.'"

  
An 80-year old man walks into the doctor's office for his regular check-up.
The doctor says to him, "Ahh, Ted, how are you feeling?" "Great," says the old man. "I have an 18-year old wife, and she's pregnant with my child." The doctor gives a concerned look and says to Ted, "Ted, let me tell you a story. See, I have this hunter friend and early one morning, he goes out hunting, but is in such a hurry that he grabs his umbrella instead of his gun. So, as he is hunting, he spots a beaver. He aims at the beaver with his umbrella and shoots at it. Bam! The beaver falls dead to the ground.""What?!" cries the old man. "Why that's impossible! Someone else must have shot the beaver.""Exactly," says the doctor.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Past Cruise Photos
 
 
                  This was our first dinner group on our first cruise on the Carnival Legend.

                                           Atrium Bar on the Carnival Legend.

                       -----------------------------------------------------------------


            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I 'm done today. Sorry for some of the jokes today. My mind is not thinking well this morning. Maybe it's because I haven't had enough SUN & WARMTH. I need heat. I want the cold to get away. Oh well have a wonderful Saturday. See ya.


 

2 comments:

  1. I know you're sick of the cold, but remember how warm it's going to be next week. You're going to be smiling from ear to ear.

    It was nice of you to send Empress Bee that card. You're a nice person Paul.

    I loved all the hunting jokes and especially about the old man with the 18 year old wife.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Those jokes made me smile. We are cool and sunny at 66 here in WPB!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!