Friday, April 17, 2015

Beautiful Friday

Good morning everyone. The bright sun is out this morning, temperature is wonderful and the lawn is changing into a beautiful green. My wife went to watch our grandson Cole riding his horse. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go because I had to go and have a blood test. The young girl doing the test took 6 tubes of my blood. There must be a lot of tests to be done. My Detroit Red Wings played their first playoff game against  the Tampa Bay Lightning and Detroit won. Happy days my daughter said to me when she saw me. Dan just called aaand I'll be going for lunch with him. That's my day so far.

             ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------












                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday's Funnies

A clown called his best friend and says, “Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can’t figure out how to get it started.”
The friend asks, “What is it supposed to be when it’s finished?”
The clown says, “According to the picture on the box, it’s a tiger.”
The friend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. The clown lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.
The friend studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to the clown and says, “First of all, no matter what we do, we’re not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger.”
“Second, I want you to relax. Let’s have a nice cup of tea, and then…..” the friend sighed, “we’ll put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box.”


A minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."

The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17. Every hand went up. The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."
 
 

girl,sexy
The minister dies and the congregation decides, after some time, that his widow, should marry again. Since it is a small village the only available candidate is the local butcher. Although very reluctantly, since she was used to living with a bible scholar, she accepts.

After the marriage, on Friday night just after taking a bath - the new husband tells his wife, "Look, my mother always said that before the beginning of the weekend it was a blessing to have sex."

They do it and then on Saturday he tells her, "According to my father it is a blessing to have sex during the day before the Sabbath.

There they go again and when it is time to go to sleep he tells her, "My grandfather told me that one should always have sex on Sabbath night."

Finally they go to sleep and when they wake up the next morning he tells her, "My aunt says that a Christian man always starts the Sabbath by having sex. So lets do it."

Finally on Monday she goes out to the market and meets a friend that asks her, "So how is the new husband?"

"Well, an intellectual he isn't, but he comes from a wonderful family."
 
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Fridays; Poem
 
 
 
                                                  -----------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos

                                    The Carnival Miracle approaching the pier to Aruba.

                                       Carnival Miracle leaving the pier of Curacao.

                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a wonderful, sunny, warm day everyone and before I leave, this.....................................


                                                                    SEE YA.



10 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha on that last joke. Good one Paul. I think I'll have to steal that one.

    Have a fabulous lunch with your friend and have a great day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that butcher is my hero. Ha,ha,ha. Have a wonderful evening Sandee. See ya.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you have quite a busy day :-)

    LOL that joke made me laugh too especially next time i see a butcher :-)

    Nice photos lovely views :-)

    Have a bloodytastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said to Sandee, that butcher is my hero. He knows what kind of cut he wants. Ha,ha,ha. Have a brilliant Friday my friend. See ya.

      Delete
  3. I loved all your stuff here:) You really made me smile a lot.
    Very inspirational quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that I made you smile and laugh Joy. Continue to laugh my friend. See ya.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos, Paul, and thanks so much for the inspiration and for the laughs!!! I am smiling broadly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your blood work all comes back okay. Thanks for the giggles and the photos. I have been to the Aruba airport once, but we were in a holding area, so I never saw any of the island.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping fingers crossed for a good report!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. good morning my friend even if i am late to get here again. what is wrong with me that i can't seem to get around to my blog buddies lately? i want to, i really do, bad bad girl...

    hugs, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!