Thursday, April 16, 2015

Interesting Thursday





 Good happy morning to you all. Hopefully I get some relief form my bone spurs. I'm going for physiotherapy this morning. I can't wait. Other then that there isn't much going on. My cousin Dan and I usually go for lunch today but he has to go out of town today so we have decided to have our lunch time tomorrow. It seems that we may have a little rain today. It's clouding in right at this moment so rain is on its way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday's Funnies


A young and beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling like expensive perfume.
She turns to the old Italian woman on the elevator with her and says arrogantly, "Giorgio - Beverly Hills, $100 an ounce!"
Another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator and also smells of very expensive perfume.
She arrogantly turns to the old Italian woman and says, "Chanel No. 5, $150 an ounce!"
About three floors later, the old Italian woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator.
Before she leaves she looks both beautiful women in the eyes, turns, bends over, and farts. "Broccoli - 49 cents a pound."



Marty and Jane were driving home after an expensive - yet bland -
dinner. Since Marty's minor heart attack 15 years ago, Jane had kept
her hubby on a strict, low sodium, low fat, low cholesterol diet,
depriving him of all the foods he loved.
As Marty turned the corner at a busy intersection, another car slammed
into theirs, killing Marty and Jane instantly.
St. Peter greeted the couple at the Pearly Gates and took them on a
tour of Heaven. Their first stop was a luxury mansion, "Your new
home," St. Peter told them.
Looking at the expensive marble floors, Marty asked, "How much is this
going to cost us?"
"Nothing," St. Peter replied. "Everything is free in Heaven."
Next, they visited their new championship-style golf course.
"This is your private golf course," St. Peter said. "It changes daily,
representing the greatest golf courses on Earth."
"What are the green fees?" Marty asked.
"This is Heaven," St. Peter said. "You play for free, my friend."
Then they went to the clubhouse and saw a lavish buffet made from the
best cuisine Earth had to offer.
"How much to eat?" Marty asked.
St. Peter replied, "My friend, don't you understand yet? This is
Heaven - it's all free!"
"I see," Marty said, scratching his chin. "Tell me, is that meal low
sodium, low fat and low cholesterol?"
"No," St. Peter said. "And that's really the best part: You can eat as
much as you like, of whatever you want, and never get fat or sick.
This is Heaven!"
With that, Marty pitched a fit: He tossed his halo on the floor and
took the Lord's name in vain (several times, in fact).
"Marty!" Jane cried. "What's wrong?"
Marty glared at his wife. "What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong!
If it wasn't for your daggone bran muffins, I could have been here
fifteen years ago!"
                   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Thursday's Poem
 
 
                             ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Past Cruise Phots
 
 
                     A photo taken on the 10 deck of the Carnival Liberty just leaving Aruba.

                                       Anyone want to play some chess in Grand Turk?

                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Well it's that time again. I have to leave to see have myphysiotherapy session. But before I go here is another important item.
 
 

 SEE YA.




11 comments:

  1. I'll take that rain if you don't want the rain.

    I could have been here 15 years ago. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying the rain that we are getting. It's really helping the lawn now that we picked up lawnmower.See ya Sandee.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos, Paul, and the "organic and things I can afford" is so "me". LOL! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " Orrganic ", are they much better? I've often wondered. Thanks for visiting me again my friend. See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  3. Love that outdoor chest set. You could get brain and body exercise both at the same time, moving the pieces around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the chess set myself but I couldn't figure a way to bring them on to the ship. Ha,ha,ha. See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  4. Organic food... what are you really paying for, I say. Love that enormous chess board, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just loved the chess set. I have a special chess set made of marble, base and players. It is lovely. Do you want to play? Ha,ha,ha. See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  5. Hope you get some relief too ...been lovely and sunny here but forecast temperature drop so out come the coats again haha!

    I enjoyed the photos

    Every time I eat broccoli now I will think of a fart LOL

    Have a vegtastic day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My problem is eating the garlic I cook with the broccoli . Have a fartless day. See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  6. Broccoli now has a new image in my brain! Hope your therapy helps.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!