Saturday, May 9, 2015

Another Great Saturday


Well, well, well. I see that we back with each other once again. Last night Al, my pool buddy came to see me to inform me that though we were to see each other tonight, he would have to cancel that because they would have to babysit their neighbors dog. OK! it's fine and while he here he wondered if I wanted to play some pool. I hadn't played pool since my ankle was injured but now since it was better i thought I, lets give it a try. We played for an hour and I did well but my ankle was still feeling the results of a long break. We enjoyed it & I was glad I played. Now the next test will be swinging a golf club.  This morning I'm going to bring my daughter to work and then go to the mausoleum to bring something for my mother for Mother's Day.  After I'm going to watch golf and later Nicole & the family are going to take us out for dinner for Mother's Day since they will be with Joe's mother on Sunday. So my day is going to be full.

                     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 









                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday's Funnies

 

Snoring Prevention

 
By the time the sailor pulled into a little town, every hotel room was taken.
“You’ve got to have a room somewhere,” he pleaded. “Or just a bed, I don’t care where.
“Well, I do have a double room with one occupant - an Air Force guy,” admitted the manager,
“and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the past. I’m not sure it’d be worth it to you.”
“No problem,” the tired Navy man assured him. “I’ll take it.”
The next morning the sailor came down to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
“How’d you sleep?” asked the manager.
“Never better.”
The manager was impressed. “No problem with the other guy snoring?”
“Nope, I shut him up in no time” said the Navy guy.
“How’d you manage that?” asked the manager.
“He was already in bed, snoring away, when I came in the room,” the sailor explained. “I went over, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and said, ‘Goodnight, beautiful,’ and he sat up all night watching me.”



Daddy’s too fat


One night Little Jimmy couldn’t sleep, so he goes and walks to his parents room. The door was opened up a crack. Little Jimmy looks in and sees his mother on top of the father bouncing up and down. So Little Jimmy, thinking they were busy, he went back to his bed and went to sleep.
The next morning, Little Jimmy asks his mother why she was bouncing up and down on Daddy. Suprised of what her son had said, the mother replies, “Ah, well your father is fat, so I thought I’d bounce on him, so he can lose some weight!”
Then Little Jimmy replies, “I don’t know why you do that for.” The mother asks, “Why!!!?”
Little Jimmy says, “Well because, every time you leave for work, the lady next door comes and inflates  him back up.”



While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into the den. “What is the big brass gong and hammer for?” one of his friends asked. “That is the talking clock,” the man replied. “How’s it work?” the friend asked. “Watch,” the student said then proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with the hammer. Suddenly someone screamed from the other side of the wall, “KNOCK IT OFF, YOU JERK! It’s two AM!”

                                 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday's Poem 


                                           -------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos

                                                     Guests going out on their excursions.

                                                                  Nassau in the Bahamas

                                                   ------------------------------------------------------

That's it for the day. Only one day left before Mother's day. I hope that you've gotten your mother or wife a gift. Enjoy the day in bright sunshine with warm weather. I end with this...............................

                                                                       SEE YA.  







5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to play some pool. I hope you're be golfing soon too. Hurry up ankle and heal.

    Loved all the jokes.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and inspiration again, Paul, and the owls made me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you played pool it's a start and the best way to go bit by bit :-)

    I laughed at the jokes ...especially a fart joke LOL

    Have a tanfastic dinner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on ankle...heal!

    Big hugs, honey..,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your day with mother's today!
    Thanks for making me laugh:)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!