Friday, May 29, 2015

Wonderful Brilliant, Sunny Friday



Swinging Friday everyone. I was I could dance just like my dancing kittens. My day began with a wonderful call from my wonderful friend from Florida, Bee. I wish I could cruise as much as she does but unfortunately I live in Canada and there aren't to many cruise ships docked in Amherstburg. To get to any cruise ship, I would always have to fly and That is the problem. Flying cost to darn much. The cruise isn't the problem, it's the tickets to fly. That's why we can only cruise once a year. Oh well. That's life.

                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
















Wife's Birthday'Today is my wife's birthday,' announces Archie to his mate, Bert.
'What are you getting for her?' enquires Bert.
'Make me an offer!' responds Archie with a grin.

Lucky Escape?

A husband took his wife to a disco.  There was a guy on the dance floor living it large, break dancing, moon walking, back flips, the works.
The wife turned to her husband and said, "See that guy? 25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down."
Husband said: "Looks like he's still celebrating!"



Funny Husband

'Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is usually the husband.'
When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. Somehow I always had something else to take care of first: the truck, the car, email, fishing, always something more important to me.
Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a few minutes. When I came out again I handed her a toothbrush.
'When you finish cutting the grass,' I said, 'you might as well sweep the driveway.'
The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.


Men  jokes
A Philosopher HUSBAND said:- "Every WIFE is a ‘Mistress’ of her Husband…
“Miss” for first year & “Stress” for rest of the life…"!!!!

                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos

                                                   The Old Fort in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

                    The back pool for adults on the Carnival Breeze. It also has a bar for enjoyment.

                                         --------------------------------------------------------------

OK, were done for the day. I hope that you've enjoyed my blog. Take a break and leave me a comment on how you enjoyed it. Have a wonderful Friday.

  
                                                                          SEE YA !


5 comments:

  1. Love those dancing kitties Paul. They are really into the weekend aren't they. Yes they are.

    Loved all the jokes as always.

    Glad you got a call from Empress Bee. Yep, she's going on yet another cruise. Good for her.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. I wish I could dance like your kittens too.
    I want to window too not the mirror!
    I just laugh aloud in your funnies. You made my day:)))
    i want to travel a lot too, but as you said..the plane ticket cost much:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the inspiration, Paul, your photos are always so beautiful and the dancing kittens made me smile, and "the comic book department" made me laugh hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I see what you mean about the cats :-)

    laughed at the jokes LOL @ not in the mood talk about take the hint

    Have a pooltastic weekend Paul and thanks for cruising by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dancing kitties. That's quite the happy dance. Have a great weekend.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!