Monday, November 9, 2015

Frosty Monday


Well we woke up to frost this morning. I guess the warm weather is finished. I've been waking up to Christmas music and even though I don't like it so soon, I'm getting use to it. This morning I'm having this guy here to check on my fireplace. About two weeks ago I had the fire on. During the time suddenly the flame disappeared. The fireplace is 25 years old and I called them to come to see what's wrong. Last week I turned it on just to see if it's off and surprise the flame appeared. I still want to have the thing checked and cleaned. Because it's a gas fireplace it always scares me about thing about gas. I used to have a natural fireplace but once the smoke went back into the room and that's why I changed to a gas fireplace.

                                   ----------------------------------------------------------------------










Wife: "How would you describe me?"
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."
Wife: "What does that mean?"
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"  




A young guy was complaining to his Boss about the problems he was having with his stubborn girlfriend.

"She gets me so angry sometimes I could hit her, the young man exclaimed."

"Well, I'll tell you what I used to do with my wife" replied the Boss. "Whenever she got out of hand I'd take her pants down and spank her".
,
Shaking his head the young guy replied "I've tried that, it doesn't work for me. Once I get her pants down I'm not mad anymore."


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to go. Have a wonderful Monday everyone.

 "SEE YA "

 

7 comments:

  1. Glad to know I'm not the only one who is somewhat Leary of gas fireplaces.

    Funny stuff, as usual. Love the cow serving herself up a lawnmower meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better safe than sorry. We have rain, and more rain. Mold to follow!

    I'm still laughing at that cow!

    Big hugs from soggy nawth jawjah, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think anything gas should be used with caution...gas stoves, gas barbecues, gas fireplaces. Thank you so much for the laughs, dear friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It getting pretty chilly here. The heater is on. We want some rain though. It rained yesterday, but not enough.

    I hear you about the gas fireplace. We have the same thing.

    Loved all the jokes.

    That last one is spot on.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is better to be safe to have the gas fire place checked. Funny jokes. We do not have frost here but we are now having rainy days. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's chilly and windy here although they said it's still above the usual temp so I'm sure it will arrive soon heheh!

    Yes I agree anything to do with gas best to get it checked

    LMAO @ the jokes especially the texting one LOL

    Have a neightastic day Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are getting a bit of cool, too. It's the clouds that make me feel as dull and gray as they are, though. Your jokes and pictures give me a lift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!