Wednesday, April 12, 2017

A Little Cool Wednesday


 Once again friends, good morning. The fence has been fixed. The gate was also done and what a wonderful job he did. I'm quite happy with his work. Today when you ask for work to be done, it usually is done but not to your satisfaction but this man, Allan is a little older and one that  never finishes the work until he feels that is done to his best work. I wish others feel the same way.
My wife & daughter are leaving to exercise class. Me, I'm writing my blog & then go out side to clean up some areas that have to be done . This afternoon I'm going to see the chiropractor. It should be my last time for now. Tonight Al & Meilin will be here and Al & I will attack the pool table.

------------------------------------------------


A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window. For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said, "Look mate, don’t ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!" The passenger apologized and said, "I didn’t realize that a little tap would scare you so much." The driver replied, "Sorry, it’s not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver – I’ve been driving a funeral hearse for the last 25 years."



It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right at center ice. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there. "No" says the neighbor. "The seat is empty." "This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Stanley Cup and not use it?" The neighbor says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Stanley Cup we haven't been to together since we got married." "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's terrible... But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?" The man shakes his head. "No,” he says. “They're all at the funeral."




A man cheats on his girlfriend Lorraine with a woman named Clearly. Lorraine dies suddenly. At the funeral, the man stands up and sings, "I can see Clearly now, Lorraine is gone." 



What They Say at Your Funeral

Three friends die in a car accident and attend an orientation in Heaven. An angel asks, "When you are in your casket and your friends and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you?"

The first guy says, "I would like them to say that I was a great doctor and a loving family man."

The second guy says, "I would like them to say that I was a caring husband and a schoolteacher who made a huge difference to kids."

The last guy says, "I would like them to say -- LOOK, he's moving!"


                            ----------------------------------------

 
 --------------------------------------------------


" Cruisin Paul "

Zoom, Zoom "


7 comments:

  1. Oh the Bumble Bee is out and about. Way to go. I know you're happy about that.

    I loved all the jokes as always. Everyone can use a laugh or two every day.

    Have a fabulous day, my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoom, zoom Sandee. Do you want to go for a ride my friend?

      Delete
  2. The taxi driver joke makes me laugh out loud! Wow! That is a beautiful yellow car! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The taxi driver joke also made me laugh out loud. Liked the dogs, too.

    Your car is amazing and so well maintained. I bet you get a lot of people turning their heads when you take it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeheehee! That poor new cabbie.

    Love the car, i hope you are enjoying taking it for a spin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finished and finished well. congrats. We still have a hole, a giant pile of dirt on the drive, an unfinished wall, no deck and mess. Our project was supposed to have finished by Christmas. He showed up for a few days, now nothing. Love the jokes, especially the stanley cup one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the Lorraine joke! Hi to the Bee car!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!